Purpose of Agreement: The purpose of this Agreement is to develop a coaching relationship between the parties in order to cultivate the Client’s personal, professional and/or business goals and create a plan to carry out those goals through stimulating and creative interactions with the ultimate result of maximizing the Client’s personal and/or professional potential (“Coaching Services”).
The Parties agree as follows:
1. Coaching Goals. Client wishes to obtain Coach’s services in order to achieve the following goals/to maximize the following area of his/her life:
To build, grow and scale her online business and have accountability throughout this period of development.
2. Coaching Fees. In exchange for coaching services, Client agrees to pay Coach: a one time payment of $1444 USD or 3 monthly payments of $499 USD.
3. Coaching Schedule. The Parties agree to meet weekly for the duration of 6 weeks. Coach will be available by Voxer in between scheduled sessions if you've selected VIP upgrade.
TBD based on group availability.
4. Coach-Client Relationship – Duties & Responsibilities. A business coaching relationship is a partnership between two or more individuals or entities. This relationship is not a legal partnership, instead more like a teacher-student or coach-athlete relationship. Each party must uphold their obligations for the coaching relationship to be successful.
A. Coach agrees to attend all calls and be available on Voxer needed between calls.
B. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and suggestions, and to fully engage and devote himself/herself to the coaching process.
C. Client is solely responsible for implementing the techniques discovered through coaching.
5. Cancellation Policy. Coach reserves the right to charge the Client for the scheduled session for a missed/canceled meeting.
6. Limited Liability. Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date. Client agrees that the Coach is not liable or responsible for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
7. Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
8. Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. If the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
9. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is a legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
10. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or enforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
11. Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
12. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where both Parties reside, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions. If the Parties reside in different states, this Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions.